Term of use
Welcome to www.99baba.com
Terms and Conditions
The Site contains content which includes Your Information, our (99baba.com) information and information from other users. You agree not to copy, modify, or distribute such content (other than Your Information).
More specifically, you are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service. You understand that 99baba does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Any ads or messages that you post or transmit to the Site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. Your linking to any other websites is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will 99baba.com be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content
posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service.
Privacy and Information Disclosure
Code Of Conduct
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content: that is unlawful, harmful,
threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy,
or harms minors in any way;
• that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
• that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit
• that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes "bait and switch";
• that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
• that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement.
that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by California law - a partial list of these is provided for your convenience
• that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
post the same item or service in more than one classified category or forum, or in more than one metropolitan area;
attempt to gain unauthorized access to 99baba computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the 99baba.com website.
Termination of Access
The Site has the right to terminate your access for any reason if we believe you have violated the terms of service in any manner. You agree not to hold the Site liable for such termination or attempt to use the Site after termination.
Limitations on service
You acknowledge that 99baba may establish limits concerning use of the Service, including the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service.
You agree that 99baba has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that 99baba reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that 99baba shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We welcome your feedback on this document in our feedback form.